'GOOD HONEST QUALITY FOOD AND IN A FRIENDLY GENUINE FREEHOUSE''
We're back open!
INDOOR OPENING ON MONDAY 17TH MAY: Reservations recommended for INDOORS.
As per government guidance: It is a legal requirement to register upon arrival with our NHS QR code or give your details to a member of the team, thank you.
Garden tables are not reserved but we have plenty WITH fantastic views!
We don't insist upon a lateral flow test but do recommend you take one regularly for your own peace of mind.
Our team have health checks daily and regular cleaning schedules are in place. Indoors is ventilated and we have many covid measures in place.
As well as Take-Aways in the week...We are still offering #takeaway #sundayroast and home-made pies for collection between 12-2 Sundays - please pre-order before Sunday. Collect from collection point in the back garden. Telephone orders 01582 872460, if no answer please leave a message and we'll get back to you. Thank you.
We would like to thank you for your continued support & Look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Nikki, Phil & The Team x
When we are open:
PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN ENTERING & WALKING ABOUT.
There is Perspex around the bar, table screens, wall mounted and freestanding hand sanitizers. Please register upon arrival or scan the NHS QR CODE and pay particular attention to social distancing. Commercial extractors for ventilation in place.
Thanks!...Garden of course open too! ...
NO MORE THAN 6 AT ANY TABLE INSIDE.
We can assure you that we have undertaken a full risk assessment to ensure the Bell in Studham is COVID SECURE.
- DAILY STAFF HEALTH CHECKS.
- INCREASED AND THOROUGH CLEANING REGIMES THROUGHOUT & GARDEN.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES IN PLACE.
- EXCELLENT DISTANCE BETWEEN GARDEN TABLES.
- TRACK AND TRACE.
- CUSTOMER SPOT CHECKS.
- PPE FOR TEAM.
- WALL MOUNTED HAND SANITIZERS INSIDE AND OUT
- FREESTANDING HAND SANITIZERS UPON ENTRY.
- REGULAR TOILET CLEANING PROGRAM IN PLACE.
- INSIDE: PERSPEX AROUND BARS.
- INSIDE: CLEAR TABLE DIVIDERS.
We have been busy implementing new safety measures with numerous notices!... they are there to help everyone stay safe.
Please help us at this strange time.
There are lots of changes for not only yourselves but the team, so we are asking you to work with us to assist the ordering, collection and drop off system in the garden and the one way system to the back garden from the smoking area.
INSIDE: In the BAR & RESTAURANT it is table service.
SERVICE may be slowed down to ensure all safety measures are adhered to.
Please keep in mind at all times safety with social distancing and hygiene. But we look forward to welcoming you back and you relaxing and enjoying yourself in The Bell or our lovely large back garden with stunning panoramic views of Studham Common or the sheltered areas to meet friends.
Gifts.....Please only touch if you have the intention to buy or ask for some gloves and we'll be happy to help.
If you have children, please keep an eye on them with hygiene and social distancing from other tables.
At this time, there are also the following changes: No Open Mic or Quiz Nights, sorry. The quiz will be reviewed regularly to see what we can do in terms of numbers and social distancing.
Weekend Breakfasts are also currently unavailable but will also be reviewed.
It is important to us to ensure the Bell runs safely in these changing times and to help ensure everyone visiting keeps well and safe too. If you do not respect our guidelines then service may be refused.
If however, you would like to visit our little award winning gem...this is how to visit:
- Upon ARRIVAL: EVERYONE please sign in for TRACK AND TRACE. Use hand gel supplied BEFORE writing details and AFTER. Details saved for 21 days and NOT used for promotions... OR SCAN the NHS QR CODE THAT CAN BE FOUND ON THE BARS UPON ENTRY BOTH SIDES. You must do one or the other.
- IN THE STUDY BAR: ORDER first drinks at ORDER POINT INSIDE, COLLECT FROM THE SIDE or head straight to your table for table service.
- IN THE RESTAURANT, head straight to your table for table service.
- CURRENT GARDEN FOOD ORDERS: FIND A TABLE FIRST (if not a Take-Away): ORDER INSIDE or AT OUTSIDE BAR You'll be given a pager. This will buzz when your food is ready. You can turn off buzzer by the button on the side then:IF YOU ARE SITTING IN THE GARDEN - GO TO THE COLLECTION POINT IN BACK GARDEN. Return pager into BLACK BOX and food will be given for you to take back to your table. ALL PAGERS ARE DISINFECTED BEFORE USING AGAIN.
- Please pay by ideally contactless or by credit card but cash is accepted, thank you. Our machines also accept with mobiles: Google Pay / Samsung Pay & Apple Pay.
- At this time IN THE GARDEN, please can we ask you to go 'back to school' and leave any used glasses or plates at either drop off points at the front or back.
- Please queue safely and if more than 3 people are at any zone, please wait somewhere safely.
- FANCY A BOTTLE OF WINE OR A PITCHER OF LAGER/BITTER OR CIDER? Then head straight to the COLLECTION POINT in the back garden and order BUT SCAN NHS QR CODE please!... ONLY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS HERE.
If you are looking for a TAKE AWAY this can be phoned through and either paid for over the phone or paid for upon arrival. Please STILL SIGN THE TRACK & TRACE OR SCAN THE NHS QR CODE. If not paid for over the phone, go to the ORDERING POINT INSIDE, pay there and COLLECT FROM INSIDE COLLECTION POINT.
Looking for a gift voucher?... At this time either order from this website and pay by paypal or go to www.pubbanter.com where we have greeting cards too! They will then be sent to you in the post. If you need anything specific or urgently, just pop me a little email [email protected]
In the meantime,
Please take care, stay safe....& we really hope to see you soon.
Nikki, Phil & The Team.